Virtual Conference with Purely CRM and Microsoft MVP, Rick McCutcheon
Cincinnati, OH (February 17, 2021) – In order for manufacturers to stay competitive and thrive in 2021 and beyond, the need to digitize business and streamline configure, price and quote processes has never been more important than it is today. Join Cincom Systems, Inc. and Purely CRM for a conversation with Microsoft MVP, Rick McCutcheon. We will discuss the need for manufacturers to automate their quote-to-cash solution in 2021 to meet post-pandemic demands.
During this session, we will explore and provide insights around the ways manufacturers can:
- Reduce quote time
- Reduce errors in quotes
- Increase sales dollars per quote, and quote volume
- Produce higher margins
- Reduce the number of approval steps such as rules and constraints on discounts
- Increase upsell and cross-sell opportunities
Who should attend: Microsoft Dynamics Users in the Manufacturing Industry
Date: February 23, 2021
Time: 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. PST
- Chris Moffett | Head of Sales & Market Development for Purely CRM in Vancouver, BC
- Rick McCutcheon | Microsoft Dynamics 365 MVP and host of PartnerTalks
- Robert Kavanagh | Canadian Head of Sales, Cincom Systems
* All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar.
Building upon Cincom’s 25-plus years of CPQ experience, CPQSync is a fully SaaS, cloud-based solution that delivers an unprecedented way for companies to take the frustration out of buying and selling complex products and services. CPQSync is a native, Microsoft Azure, multi-tenant solution fully embedded within Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE for a seamless experience. The solution is integrated with Microsoft F&O (Finance and Operations) and leverages Microsoft Power Platform.