Cincom CPQ™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365
Cincom CPQ sits at the heart of a Microsoft Dynamics CRM-based selling process, aligning direct and indirect sales teams with other critical business functions to improve visibility and enhance selling processes. Cincom CPQ seamlessly integrates with Microsoft Dynamics 365 to help you:
- Integrate product catalog and configuration template libraries
- Generate sales proposals with one click from your quote page
- Create configured product quote lines from the easy-to-use, drag-and-drop product configurator
- Extend sales quote actions—copy, revise and send to your ERP
- Support and manage special product and pricing requests, such as specific manufacturing instructions and selling discounts
- Show real-time availability of inventory and manufacturing materials
- Create selling processes that use localized currencies and rules-based models that ensure compliance with regional regulations and laws.
- Meet customers’ needs, enhance relationships and provide the best possible buying experience
Additional CRM Integrations
Businesses can use Cincom CPQ with other CRM solutions, such as Salesforce, Sugar CRM, SAP and more. Contact Cincom for more details or a demo.