Join Cincom and your Microsoft Dynamics® CRM peers — including Microsoft MVPs, subject matter experts, and Microsoft staff — at this year’s CRMUG Summit event taking place October 13-16 at the Reno Convention Center located in Reno-Tahoe, Nevada.
Cincom experts will be on hand for the following events:
CRM Summit Presentations
- Procurement Integration and Coordination Improvement
Tuesday, Oct. 13, 8:00 AM-12:00 PM – AXUG Academy
Presenter: Chan Stevens, Senior Manufacturing Consultant
- How Manufacturers Can Accelerate Quote-to-Cash
Tuesday, Oct. 13, 6:00-6:15 PM – Community Theater
Presenter: Mark Schindler, Director of Pre-Sales Services
CRM Partner Showcase
- Dealer Support Builds Revenue for Everyone
Wednesday, Oct. 14, 3:00-4:00 PM – Room D3
Presenters: Mark Schindler, Director of Pre-Sales Services, and Catie Burrows, Partner Channel Manager
AX Partner Showcase
- Time to Improve Your Manufacturing ERP System?
Friday, Oct. 16, 9:45–10:15 AM – Room A9
Presenter: Ken Korn, Senior Manufacturing Consultant
As a premier sponsor, Cincom is thrilled to contribute to such a valuable event for Dynamics CRM users. Here’s what you need to know about CRMUG Summit 2015:
- Customize your experience and decide which of the 150+ sessions to attend
- Arrive early and participate in instructor-led Pre-Conference Training and be eligible to receive CPE credits (offered for most CRMUG Academy courses)
- Feel the excitement of Reno-Tahoe. Much like CRMUG Summit, Reno-Tahoe is a city bustling with unbridled spirit.