Cincom to Show CRMUG Summit 2016 Attendees New Ways to “Configure It Out’ with Improved CPQ Solutions
CPQ software solutions provider, Cincom, is taking attendees at CRMUG Summit 2016 beyond the normal, earthly boundaries of CPQ, helping businesses “configure it out” with out-of-this-world experiences at this year’s conference.
Cincom will be exhibiting as a premier sponsor at CRMUG Summit 2016 in Tampa, Florida on October 11-15. During the four-day event, Cincom will be showcasing new product features, participating in live speaking sessions and giving attendees the opportunity to play exciting games and experience Cincom CPQ™ through live demos at booth #823.
Cincom Speakers at CRMUG Sessions
You can catch Cincom’s own Pete Katz and John Becker speaking at the following sessions:
- Multi-Channel Sales Portal: Integrating Channel Sales with Microsoft Dynamics® CRM
- Wednesday, 9:30 a.m. TCC Room 20
- CPQ and Beyond: Intelligent Selling and Service Applications
- Thursday, 9:15 a.m. TCC Room 20
Cincom Vice President, Gillis West, will also be participating in a Q&A with other conference sponsors during the CRMUG Community General Session, which begins on Thursday at 10:45 a.m.
CPQ Demos, Games and Prizes at Cincom Booth #823
Visitors to the Cincom booth will be treated to live CPQ demos and have the opportunity to win great prizes. Stop by to play “Space Invaders” on the Atari Flashback for your chance to win out-of-this-world prizes, including: Star Wars Pez dispensers, stellar t-shirts and astronaut food! The qualified attendee with the highest score each day will win their very own Atari Flashback console (we’ll ship it to you after the show).
Cincom CPQ Product Features
Cincom will be showcasing new and updated product capabilities through live demos, sessions and one-on-one meetings during the conference. Features we’re excited to discuss this year include:
- One-click quote and proposal generation
- Simplified enterprise integration of the Cincom Sales Portal with Microsoft Dynamics CRM, AX and other enterprise applications
- Support for non-standard and engineered options within the quoting process
- Enhanced UX for improved adoption and productivity
- How to leverage and integrate Cincom’s solution configurator for more than just the CPQ sales process
Conference-goers can schedule a one-on-one meeting with Cincom at the CRMUG Summit by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by stopping by booth #823 during exhibiting hours at the show.
Cincom is a global enterprise software company with a legacy of innovation dating back to its founding in 1968. Our solutions help organizations improve the way they do business, from complex product and service configuration and pricing and quoting (CPQ) for multi-channel sales, to ERP and CRM business management applications that connect front- and back-end operations. In other words, we build solutions to help you sell better and deliver as promised. Visit www.cincom.com for more information.